- Parsing and decryption engine substantially rewritten,
a lot of bugs fixed.
- OpenCL version for Mac OS
- OpenCL code speed-up: on Fermi - up to 30%, on
AMD - up to 15%
- support of 40-bit encryption with revision 3
- up to 5% key test optimization on Core 2/iX
- Acrobat X encryption support
- OpenCL version, working on both NVIDIA and AMD cards.
Should be faster than CUDA version.
- A lot of decryption and parsing bug fixes
- Fermi (GTX 4xx) support (only CUDA version).
- Some parsing bugs fixed again
- A little optimization for Core 2/Athlon K10 (less than 3%)
- CUDA 3.0 linked
- NVIDIA GPU accelaration added for 40-bit key testing.
- Serious bug when decrypting compressed files fixed
- "String truncated" warnings almost eliminated
- Better PDF form support
- Some parsing bugs fixed
- Mac version is available
- Acrobat 9.0 support, including 256-bit AES encryption and
- Removal of some restrictions set by digital signatures
- New version scheme: local and distibuted.
- Several parsing/compatibility bugs fixed.
- 30% speed-up on Core 2 chips. The theoretical value of 1100
ticks per password has been beat.
- Better compatibility with PDF 1.7
- New domain www.guapdf.com
- Some parsing bugs fixed
- "Illegal instruction" bug on AMD fixed (Linux version).
- Serious AES decryption bug fixed
- Acrobat 7.0 (PDF 1.6) support including AES encryption and
unencrypted metadata feature (restrictions removal only)
- 10-25% speed-up on Pentium 4 and AMD. Kernel crypto function
for any processor now can be easily added and the best rate
functions are chosen automatically. New /pXYZ option.
(n-clients version only).
- 2-clients version instead of 1-client (for the same price) to use
the power of dual/dual-core processors.
- DEMO limitation changed, now FREE version doesn't stop but
produces the file with few readable pages.
- Interruption by Ctrl+C bug on multiprocessor and P4 HyperThreading
computers fixed (command-line versions only)
- Few decryption bugs fixed
- GUI version available, command-line is now full Win32 application
- Engine fully rewritten, Acrobat 6.0 (PDF 1.5) support, no more
"String truncated" warnings (at least, up to PDF 1.4)
- Pentium 4 optimization
- More accurate estimated time calculation
- Acrobat 5.x (PDF 1.4) 128-bit encryption support - restrictions
removal only, files encrypted with user password can't be
- Few parsing bugs have been fixed.
- First client now can be considered as "server". The decryption
is performed on this client only. New /1 option. (n-clients versions
- Demo limitations has been changed slightly, now it can decrypt
- Linux version available.
- /p option has been extended, now you can decrypt files with
known onwer password instantly. Restrictions remover version
hasn't been changed.
- key testing is 5% faster
- new options /p, /y
- fixed minor bugs in parsing and decrypting
- some interface improvement
- First (BETA) version released.