Installation on Mac OS
- After downloading file, you see your file in the Downloads (file names may differ).
Click on filename with .tar.gz extension:
- The archive will be uncompressed, and you see new folder "GuaPDF". Click on it and enter the folder.
- Click on "_runme". This script should launch GuaPDF.
- If you see the error "_runme can't be open because it is from unidentified developer"...
- ... then press Ctrl and click on "_runme" again. Next choose "Open":
- You'll see the next warning. Click "Open"
- Now GuaPDF starts and the file open dialog appears. Choose the needed PDF file:
- The decrypted file you'll find in the same folder with .decrypted extension.
If you've got any question, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.